Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
toci toci is offline

Default How many teas to you have?

On Oct 4, 11:26*pm, Chris DeVoney > wrote:
> Although a tea drinker since youth, my serious phrase is only a couple
> years long and I'm still learning what I like. I currently have over a
> dozen different teas on hand right now from couple dollar a package
> greens to $7-$10 an ounce whites and oolongs. However, I have a core
> of white, green, and oolongs that I drink regularly. So I would
> venture I'll maintain a core of favorites and regularly branch out
> looking for more.
>
> cdv
>
> .

Blacks- Assam, Nilgiri, Ceylon, Java, and African. Greens-Sencha
and gunpowder. Ti Kwan Yin my only current oolong. Some mixture
types. A couple of puers in the back of the cupboard. Some
tisanes. My teas are together on one shelf in the dining room,
except for the ones in current circulation on two shelves in the
kitchen. I'm currently buying only organic teas. Toci