Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Duwop[_2_] Duwop[_2_] is offline

Default Fuel Cost Comparisons in Text format

On Oct 4, 9:53*pm, "Theron" > wrote:
> "Brick" > wrote in message
>
> ter.com...
>

> > On *4-Oct-2009, "Theron" > wrote:

> >> That's painfully obvious Kent.

> >> I'm not quite sure what you're saying. However, there has not been a post
> >> on
> >> this NG that compares the cost of BTUs of different fuels we use when
> >> smoking or grilling.

> > In the six years I've been here, you're the only one that ever thought it
> > was relavant. Nobody that seriously cooks, gives a big rats AXXX
> > about the btu/hr of fuel. Not even the commercial folks care.

> > Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)

> I think when the fuel cost of smoking a pork shoulder is greater than the
> cost of the meat we should consider that important. You bet the commercial
> folks care about that.

You call that thinking? And that have absolutely nothing to do with
your original now does it? At least you're now admitting that your
original question was not thought out at all and basically more of
your attention seeking trolling.

Thanks for the confirmation of continued asshattery.