Old 05-10-2009, 03:09 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Duwop[_2_] Duwop[_2_] is offline

Default Fuel Cost Comparisons in Text format

On Oct 4, 9:53*pm, "Theron" wrote:
"Brick" wrote in message

ter.com...

On *4-Oct-2009, "Theron" wrote:

"Duwop" wrote in message
On Oct 4, 3:19 pm, "Theron" wrote:

I'm not aware

That's painfully obvious Kent.

I'm not quite sure what you're saying. However, there has not been a post
on
this NG that compares the cost of BTUs of different fuels we use when
smoking or grilling.

In the six years I've been here, you're the only one that ever thought it
was relavant. Nobody that seriously cooks, gives a big rats AXXX
about the btu/hr of fuel. Not even the commercial folks care.

Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)

I think when the fuel cost of smoking a pork shoulder is greater than the
cost of the meat we should consider that important. You bet the commercial
folks care about that.

You call that thinking? And that have absolutely nothing to do with
your original now does it? At least you're now admitting that your
original question was not thought out at all and basically more of
your attention seeking trolling.

Thanks for the confirmation of continued asshattery.