Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Charcoal Propane Cost Comparisons

Theron wrote:

> A slight screwup. You have to start at the top and place each small
> column to the right of the column above it, so you end up with a
> table. I'll try to compose this so it will read in a more legible
> fashion.

No one gives a shit, Kent. You try to hard to be relevant. The choice of
fuel is not an either or proposition unless you're in business. The choice
is strictly one on convenience, taste, and desired outcome.

Now, go back and keep counting the number of Angels dancing on that pin.
--
Dave