Old 27-09-2009, 08:14 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
atec 7 7 atec 7 7 is offline

Default Indoor Barbecued Pork

Christine Dabney wrote:
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 23:08:49 -0700, "Bob Terwilliger"
wrote:

I guess it should be surprising that notbob and I agree on ANYTHING.
Shouldn't we be like matter and antimatter?

Bob

No. It isn't that stark. Just different tastes.

Bob..not everyone is gonna agree with ya.
I hate to say this...but please stop flaming everyone you disagree
with??? Especially in food threads that start out strong. It doesn't
add anything..and detracts a whole lot.

Christine

The best thing you can consider is adding booby to the plonk file and
ignore it