Old 27-09-2009, 07:18 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default Indoor Barbecued Pork

Christine wrote:

I guess it should be surprising that notbob and I agree on ANYTHING.
Shouldn't we be like matter and antimatter?

No. It isn't that stark. Just different tastes.

Bob..not everyone is gonna agree with ya.
I hate to say this...but please stop flaming everyone you disagree
with??? Especially in food threads that start out strong. It doesn't
add anything..and detracts a whole lot.

It was a JOKE about the handle "notbob." You know, the way the word "not" in
many fields (e.g., computer science and formal logic) means "an exact
opposite"? Where did you see a flame?

Bob