Old 27-09-2009, 07:08 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default Indoor Barbecued Pork

Christine wrote:

notbob wrote:

ATK is so far away from anything resembling good cooking, it's no
surprise they would try and improve upon shake n bake.

My experience has been very much to the contrary. I've tried dozens of
recipes from ATK and the only misfire has been a disagreement on what
makes a "perfect" oatmeal cookie.

Bob

I would agree with Bob. I haven;t tried a lot of their recipes, but
some. And some are truly good. And quite a few folks from rfc think
they are good as well...

I guess it should be surprising that notbob and I agree on ANYTHING.
Shouldn't we be like matter and antimatter?

Bob