Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Bent Attorney Esq.[_2_] Bent Attorney Esq.[_2_] is offline

Default cold smoking

On Sep 22, 8:39*pm, D > wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 20:55:53 -0400, D wrote:

> >> If you are saying she has a vision problem, then I apologize for my
> >> suggestion.

> > You're not the first one to fall into this trap. *I did, too. *And I
> > took a beating for not reading every post there is here.

> > You are hereby whipped and shunned forever for not paying attention.
> > You and I shall go to hell the way of thou who shall not be named.

> > I just killfiled them, and two others. *But now I can't make heads
> > or tails of this group. *Kent is the only balance.

> > -sw

> I'll skip the killfiles for a while and see what happens. *Only "Bent"
> seems to be the jerk-o-the-day.

Here's some advice 'D', as well as other trolls. If you don't want
trolls on this NG(you I think are a troll btw; you just don't realize
it), then don't act so anal when someone posts something of value.
Half the NG here is anal beyond comprehension; willing to call someone
a troll because he/she won't grovel and kiss ass when they post here.
I don't kiss ass, so I have been labled a troll. 'They' expect people
to come here and like 'Oh you guys I worship you how do you like my
setup, charcoal and can I sacrifice my firstborn in you honour'...
Flip that noise.