Posted to alt.food.barbecue
theron theron is offline

Default Roasts on rotisserie

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> Theron wrote:
>
>> Troll

> Kent, you are just, plain stupid as a bag-o-rocks with your interpretation
> of a troll. But why change what seems to work so well for you, eh?
>
> --
> Dave
> What is best in life? "To crush your enemies, see them driven before
> you, and to hear the lamentation of the women." -- Conan

Definition of TROLL, from Wikipedia:

Internet-trolling means posting irrelevant, controversial, equivocating,
ambiguous, or unclear response to a genuine set of arguments. Those who do
such things are called as "an internet troll." It is commonly done in
discussion forums or in usenet newsgroups.

The above comment I would view as an attempt to initiate a flame.

You needn't respond. That would be a service to our NG.

Ed