Jedi Master CK

Default Dumb Question - Cooking Sausage in Microwave

>I have fresh italian sausage that I want uncut on the side for
>spaghetti and red sauce...
>
>Can I simply cook the sausage link in the microwave? If yes, how long
>do I cook it for in the microwave? Until it reaches 170 degrees?
>
>I, and My Little Daughter, Thank You in Advance...

Thank you for all your responses...

My problem is that My Daughter doesn't like it "crusty" brown if you
know what I mean... And she doesn't like the sausage cut... 4 year old
- you know how it is... I was thinking boiling, but, that takes too
long... That's why I was wondering about the quicker microwave...
Basically, I'm wondering if you can safely cook a sausage in the
microwave so that there is no food poisoning...