Posted to rec.food.cooking
Chemo the Clown Chemo the Clown is offline

Default The sickness of "Man vs. Food"!

On Sep 19, 8:56*am, Andy > wrote:
> The sickness of "Man vs. Food"!
>
> As much as enjoy him pig himself, there is just something inherently wrong
> with eating that much.
>
> He claims he's not a competitive eater which is fair but he's a pig just the
> same.
>
> Who would dare try to eat 4 pounds of pancakes???
>
> To his credit, he is grossly entertaining.
>
> Andy
> --
> I don't play games people play

Especially since there are so many people going hungry. Trying to sit
down and eat as much food as he does is just plain wrong...afterall,
what the real point? I certainly wouldn't brag that I ate four pounds
of pancakes and if I did, I'm sure people would look at me a say,
"What a pig"!!