Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Brick[_3_] Brick[_3_] is offline

Default I hit one out of the park!

On 18-Sep-2009, "vex" > wrote:

> After watching my wife whip up a batch of tuna salad for a sandwich last
> night, the lightbulb came on.
>
> I made up some pulled pork salad and just made a sandwich with it.
> Outstanding!
>
> Mayo
> Guldens brown mustard
> sweet pickles
> sea salt
>
> Mix with pulled pork to desired flavor and rest for several hours to meld
> flavors.
>
> --
> --Brett

Mix pulled pork with salsa, sauteed onions and cheese.Wrap with tortilla
of your choice (I used large size flour tortilla) and nuke a few seconds to
get it good and hot. Beats the hell out of popcorn for a late night snack.

Sub refried beans for the salsa and do it again. Variations are endless.

--
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)