Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default TN: ok Regnie

Last night was leftover short ribs and mushroom risotto, plus a salad
topped with lardons and sauteed mushrooms. I went looking for Pinot
but came up with Gamay, the 2007 Christian Ducroux Regnie. Not a
producer I know, but Chambers was recommending (I think it's BioD, and
priced below $15). Rather crunchy and reserved red (cranberry and
strawberry) fruit, some light tannins, not very giving. Betsy says she
doesn't really like, and I can't say I'm wild about it. Gets a bit
better with some air. Maybe it was the match, but not my Beaujolais of
the month. We'll see how it does tonight. B-

promises of objectivity, accuracy, and certainly not of consistency.*