Old 12-09-2009, 05:54 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_2_] Nancy Young[_2_] is offline

Default Tailgating anyone?

Kris wrote:
On Sep 12, 11:31 am, "Nancy Young" wrote:

Today's tailgate is washed out, but I had all my ingredients for
stromboli ready (pizza dough, prosciutto, salami, pastrami, hot
peppers), so I made them anyway. Froze one, baked the other and had
that for lunch. Unfortunately my brain let me down at the last
minute and I forgot to eggwash the outside of the stromboli before
baking it. Tasted great, looked anemic. Oh, well.

Those both sound good! How do you transport the stromboli (pale or
otherwise)?

I wrap it in foil, then in a towel or something. It doesn't need to
stay hot or warm for longer than 45 minutes to an hour.

And I'm easy, I'd even eat it cold. Heh.

nancy