Posted to alt.food.sushi
KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default White Tuna

"Nanzi" > wrote in message
> We went to our favorite sushi restaurant last night. It is so nice to
> be able to say favorite sushi restaurant, which implies that we have
> more than one in town - we now have 4 - within the last year, Yay, a
> choice!!!
> One of the items on the sashimi plate is white tuna. That fish is
> almost better than sex!! Damn Good Sex. We both save it for last like
> little kids and savor every bite.
> We've checked online for it, but it's a kings ransom to get it shipped
> even if the price of the fish is reasonable.
> Are we the only ones who are totally gaga over white tuna?
> Nan

What is usually called "White Tuna" is actually a fish called Escolar.
Highly fatty, succulent and one of my absolute favourites. I like to make a
roll with avocado, salmon and "white tuna." Talk about rich, it'll knock
your socks off! The three flavors compliment and accentuate each other,
absolutely incredible.

--
KLC Lewis

WISCONSIN
Where It's So Cool Outside, Nobody Stays Indoors Napping
www.KLCLewisStudios.com