Posted to alt.food.barbecue
ViLco ViLco is offline

Default Tuscan Grilling

MargW wrote:

>> LOL! It says "never watch Trailer park Boys without some drink at
>> hand"

> And, of course, that should a rum (preferably dark rum)
> MargW

Remember the scene where Jim pops open a new bottle of rum and drinks it all
while walking backwards to his car? ROTFL

> (wondering if the new TPBs movie will be as much fun as the first one)

I've seen 7 series and they're wonderful, really, and I wonder why no new
serie is in the making. Meanwhile I've seen the movie and I can say they've
been good at putting very much of the atmosphere of the series in a single
movie.
I myself sometimes think "un-fu##in'-credible" or "dis-fu##in'-qualified",
ROTFL
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza