Dave Smith

Default Tandori Chicken Pasta

"Dinesh Mahtani (Dino)" wrote:

> I was thinking of creating the above dish for a dinner party... has anyone
> done it before? I know how to make the Tandoori Chicken, and I was thinking
> of a tandori flavored type of white sauce so its not too dry... any tips on
> the best type of pasta to use? Or any suggestions for the sauce?
>
> I'm still new at cooking... just took over from my mom... was her
> "Sous-Chef" for a while... but shes too tired now days when she comes home
> from work... so I'm trying to help out.

Sorry, but the thought of Tandoori chicken with pasta is not very appealing to
me. How about a Chinese type chicken stir fry with pasta. I use chunks of
chicken, shrimp, onion, red and green peppers, thinly sliced carrot and snow
peas and make a sauce with soya sauce, Hoisin sauce and chicken brother
thickened with corn starch and water. Serve on angle hair pasta. It's
delicious.