Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Are Red and Yellow Bell Peppers More Nutritious than Green Ones?

wrote on Mon, 31 Aug 2009 06:45:58 -0700
(PDT):

> On Aug 31, 4:50 am, "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote:
>> "Gloria P" > wrote in message
>>
> >> They contain more Vitamin A and C than green peppers.

> >> I think they taste better, too.

> >> gloria p

>> But the red ones I only taste once. The green ones I can
>> taste again, and again, and again.

Red sweet peppers, being ripe, taste much better uncooked than green. I
don't particularly like uncooked green peppers in a salad tho' they
aren't bad in gazpacho.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland