Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default John, Bobby, and Ted

Wayne wrote:

> What I object to more than anything else are those who have put them on
> pedestals and think they could do no wrong. WRONG!

So your most strenuous objection is to the "audience" rather than the
central characters? That's the way I feel about Emeril Live.

ObFood: Lin made Hubert Keller's roast chicken with sage, rosemary,
parsnips, garlic, and fennel. WOW! It turned out very, very well. The recipe
can be seen at http://www.hubertkeller.com/recipes/207_2.pdf, but it's
missing a step which was shown on the TV program: Just before serving, the
recipe tells you to stick rosemary sprigs into the top of the chicken. On
TV, Keller set the rosemary on fire and said that you're supposed to carry
the flame-topped chicken through the dining room to the table for serving.

Bob