Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
EmmyBlue EmmyBlue is offline

Default I need a little help

"little man upon the stair" > wrote in message
On Aug 24, 2:01 am, "EmmyBlue" > wrote:

> Like I said, I LOVE to cook...for just me or a group of friends. It
> relaxes
> me, it's fun, not a chore that takes me away from other things. I have a
> glass of wine, play music...shut out the problems of the world and get
> into
> the zen of cooking.
> Besides, I have invested so much money in my lovely pans....

I can certainly understand the female vs. male viewpoint as regards
cooking and how much TLC you ladies add to everything you prepare.

[..]
~~~~~~~~~
Now, now...there are more famous male chefs than female...and I have many
male friends who love to cook the old-fashioned way...straight too. ;D
evb

--
http://soonerblue.bloghi.com/