Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking
Ubiquitous Ubiquitous is offline

Default Sandra's Money Saving Meals: One Pot Meals

That shirt distracted me throughout the entire ep, but that may have
been the intended purpose, because I am having trouble remembering
things she screwed up. What did it say on front? I have difficult time
interpreting that font (which, if memory serves, is used on gangsta
tattoos and car detailing).

I never heard of setting a crockpot on "high" to cook meat dishes (kudos
for her remembering "Me washie handsie!") and the cooking time she gave
(five hours) sounded wrong.

SLop NOW claims that it's better to make your own dough than use
whack-a-dough. BWAH! That's pretty funny coming from the self-proclaimed
"Bisquick Queen"!

I stifled a chuckle when SLop said she substitutes the water for mixes
with things with flavour; Like beer! Yum, cheap beer-flavoured biscuits!
Did you notice they showed the label of that cheap-ass beer before
suddenly yanking the camera away?

SLop gushed about how buying a bag of frozen "Italian style" veggies was
cheaper than making it herself.

SLop side-stepped the pricey frozen tortellini by saying it was cheaper
than the fresh AND saved her the time and effort of making it (even with
wonton wrappers, Sandie?).

SLop apparently thinks the mashers on shepherds' pie is ornamental, or
at least optional.

--
WARNING!!!
Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food budget,