Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig is offline

Default Pizza stone versus Pizza pan to make Naan in oven

On Aug 22, 5:49*pm, Manda Ruby > wrote:
> * At target online store (http://tinyurl.com/mq8fqz), Pizza stone is
> available for $43.99 and Pizza pan is $9.99 (see left side of the page
> at the link). Pizza pan is available at the target store but not pizza
> pan.
>
> The recipe I will be using ishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vow-kxTPatc
>
> Should I get the pizza stone or is pizza pan good enough? If I should
> Pizza stone, is there any that's less expensive but good quality
> neverthesless? *Note: I will not be making pizza.

My 13" diameter stone LIVES in my little tiny apartment size electric
stove oven. It takes longer to pre-heat but it really helps keep the
temp from dropping 50 degrees when I need to peek at baking stuff.
Lynn in Fargo
Pre-heated and sitting on the counter/stove top whatever it also keeps
"delivery" pizza hot for over an hour