Bigbazza

Default why don't my hard boiled eggs peel?

"ConnieG999" > wrote in message
> OSPAM (JLove98905) writes:
>
> >I boiled 10 min, then put them in a bowl of cold water to cool. They sat

in
> >that cold water for about 1 hour before i took them out and tried eating

one.

> Sigh.
> We cover this subject every week.
> In my experience, the above works except that I crack the eggs and roll

them
> around a little in the cold water, so that the water seeps under the

shell.
> Then let them sit just a few minutes. Should peel fine, whether the eggs

are
> fresh or not.
>
> Connie

Yes..Connie...I tried this on a dozen eggs last week and it worked just fine
for me..(I mean your addendum..Cracking shells..)I always have trouble with
them and feel like chucking the lot out...I hope it works again next
try...Should do though..

Bigbazza (Barry) Oz..