Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_2_] John Kuthe[_2_] is offline

Default I've got a new quest!!

On Aug 19, 6:47*am, "George Leppla" > wrote:
> "John Kuthe" > wrote in message

> > Now that the (that which *cannot be mentioned) thread looks like it's
> > finally dead, I'm going after all these SPAMMERS who post with zillion
> > character Subject lines!!

> > I reply to their SPAM post, delete their entire message and Subject
> > line, leaving only "" in the Subject line, which in GoogleGroups
> > shows as "(no subject)" in my reply post!

> I suggest you buy a Sunday newspaper and look through all the advertisements
> and see where you can go buy a new life. *Trust me... you need a new one.

I'm gonna get a new life in September! Starting a one year accelerated
BSN program Sept 3! I'm gonna be a busy guy, lemme tell ya

I just like the way my new quest makes RFC look in my GoogleGroups! No
more way-over-to-the-right where I can't see the posters' names!

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...