Posted to rec.food.cooking
koko koko is offline

Default Chilaquiles

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 15:14:23 -0500, Omelet >
wrote:

>In article >,
> koko > wrote:
>
>> This made a great breakfast with some sliced heirloom tomatoes.
>> http://i26.tinypic.com/fxe9uh.jpg
>>
>> koko

>Gods that's pretty!
>I see you are getting a nice tomato crop. :-) I did not plant again
>this year due to the cost of water... I want to try container gardening
>but did not get around to it this year.

Thanks Om.
Those are the heirlooms I bought at the Farmer's Market. I only bought
3 and he kept giving me more for free. I'll be container gardening
also, because of the raccoons and rabbits.

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw