Jiayan Wu Jiayan Wu is offline
Member

Send a message via ICQ to Jiayan Wu Send a message via MSN to Jiayan Wu
Default raw carrot or cooked carrot

If I eat carrot, which one is more nutritious ,the raw carrot or cooked carrot. I have read about a report, it says, if you eat raw carrot, you only can absorb 20% carrot’s nutrition, but if you eat cooked carrot, you can 98% carrot’s nutrition.Is that true? I think raw vegetables is better than cooked vegetables.What’s your opinion?

Here is my blog address dreamy castle , i often write some traditional chinese food recipe,if you are interest it , you can have a look at that and leave comment for me.I will appreciate what you do, that let me think what i do is valuable. Thank you very much.