Posted to rec.food.cooking
cybercat cybercat is offline

Default OT, but it's not stopping anyone else

"Bob Muncie" > wrote

> I know the style. I've been eating yogurt and/or cereal for breakfast,
> salad/fruit for lunch and or dinner time frame mostly, with an occasional
> indulgence. I have some BOGO coupons for Culver's double deluxe burgers
> that expire today, so it's likely I'll indulge that today. I also have
> some steamed burger with onions and mushrooms I made yesterday for a more
> healthy loose meat sandwich yesterday.

Hmm, what is this "steamed burger?"

The left
> over will likely go towards a chili on Saturday or Sunday. Guess I'll be
> burgered out by the end of the week-end and switching to chicken :-) But
> now is the right time to enjoy the salad and fruit as they are at least
> 50% off around here this time of the season.

Yes indeed. Man, they had four pints of really nice blueberries (not wild, I
know, I am deprived!) for $6 the other week the most expensive grocery
around, then they were four for $5 couple days ago! I had no idea they are
full of Omega 3 fatty acids, like fish, did you know that?