Posted to rec.food.cooking
ChattyCathy ChattyCathy is offline

Default Flavor wave oven WAS Today's breakfast

TammyM wrote:

> Isn't that the gizmo that is purported to cook meat/poultry from
> frozen
> into some tastalicious result?

Yep - that's the one.

> I vaguely remember seeing a bit of an
> infomercial about it and confess to having some impolite thoughts
> about
> it!

Mine doesn't have 'FlavorWave' stamped on it anywhere; mine is
a 'SpeedChef' brand - but when I downloaded the 'FlavorWave'
instruction manual (our of curiosity) from a distributor's website, the
model numbers were amazingly similar <lol> - and they look pretty much
the same (judging by the pictures/diagrams).

> Do let us know how it works, Cathy!

Will do!

> TammyM who is still lusting after that convection MW!

<more lol>

I'd say splurge and buy one - but then I am a tad biased. ;-)

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy