Posted to rec.food.cooking
ChattyCathy ChattyCathy is offline

Default Today's breakfast

Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> Andy wrote:
>
>> Today's breakfast
>>
>> TJ's pizza Margherita dotted with extra pesto and lots of garlic and
>> crushed red pepper flakes with a tall glass of ice cold milk.
>>
>> You?

> I didn't eat breakfast; I was too preoccupied with inflating the post
> count in the "Telemarketers" thread.
>
> Bob

Yeah, me three. However, I'd like to point out that our friend Johnny
has been um, cheating over in that thread. Ever since he decided
to 'keep score', he's been responding to (almost) every post which of
course skews the statistics somewhat...

OBFood: I got to thinking about that 'flavorwave-type' oven I have after
you mentioned it in another thread... so I hauled it out the cupboard
today and dusted it off. (Shit, I forgot how big it is). Anyway, I
decided to compare apples to apples (or in this case chickens to
chickens) so when I went out at lunch time today, I bought a small
chicken (about 2 1/2 lbs - which is the size I usually buy to cook in
my MW). So.... I'm gonna fire up the 'monster' this evening and see if
it will 'roast' a chicken the same way my convection MW does. If the
result doesn't kill me, I let you know how they compare.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy