Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_15_] Andy[_15_] is offline

Default OT, but it's not stopping anyone else

Bobo Bonobo® said...

> Man, my cup runneth over with restaurant coupons. I have buches of
> BOGO coupons for any sandwich at a particular McD's.

I've never heard of a coupon being location specific!?!

> Del Taco put out
> a sheet of coupons, so I searched the recycling containers in my old
> neighborhood for those,

That paints a terrible mental picture. We used to get poor people going
through curbside trash looking for aluminum cans and they would toss
anything in their way onto the curb. We called them human roaches.

> and got lots of BK and Hardee's too, as they
> were in the same mailer. I have a bunch of Entertainment books that
> are good until Nov. 1, and some restaurant.com dining certificates.
>
> White Castle has a coupon out now too:
> http://whitecastle.com/craversaver/coupon.html

An upgrade? HA!!! Either those are really teeny tiny burgers or there's
something unusually large about the small drink and regular fries. Ah, the
magic of advertising.

> I'll be getting some other good deals today, as the church is having
> their garage sale. Got my eyes on a bike (that needs a little work),
> a runner sled (for next winter), an old Monopoly game (for the extra
> hotels and such, since my cat likes to relocate them), and a few other
> things. I'm lining up early. I want that bike.

I'd give you my Trek 24-speed if you were local. Lately, my hills have
continually gotten steeper and steeper.

Andy