Posted to rec.food.cooking
Serene Vannoy Serene Vannoy is offline

Default OT, but it's not stopping anyone else

cybercat wrote:
> "Serene Vannoy" > wrote
> ?
>> ObFood: I came home exhausted, and the kid was making dinner. She doesn't
>> cook much, and she wasn't impressed with her simple dinner of veggies and
>> rice, but I loved it, and I so appreciated her taking care of us in that
>> way.

> She sounds like a good kid.

She's a really good kid. She's had a hard few years, and she's coming
out of it well.

Serene

--
42 Magazine, celebrating life with meaning. Inaugural issue is here!
http://42magazine.com

"But here's a handy hint: if your fabulous theory for ending war and
all other human conflict will not survive an online argument with
humourless feminists who are not afraid to throw rape around as an
example, your theory needs work." -- Aqua, alt.polyamory