Bellata Gold Bellata Gold is offline
Member

Anthony, Bellata Gold mills both durum flour and semolina. The difference being that semolina is more coarse than flour. We are 100% farming family owned, all our product is grown on our family farms and milled in our own mill. We do not share facilities with anyone, elminating the risk of contamination. Further we make pasta in our own facilities. We believe we are the only commercial pasta manufacturer in the world who has 100% tracability from the farm to the plate. Should you be interested in our products please visit our webpage bellatagold.com.au or become a friend on facebook. Nic in sales on 02 6765 5633 will be able to help with any purchase. We would love to hear how your baking turns out.