Posted to rec.food.baking
Viviane Viviane is offline

Default semolina flour in Australia for bread?

Not sure where on the east coast you are - I'm in Sydney and have lived in
Melbourne as well. If you're in either of those places, I suggest you go to
Carlton or Leichhardt. If not, maybe you have an Italian deli nearby. They
usually stock durum semolina flour - we use it to make pasta. Good luck.