Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_2_] Nancy Young[_2_] is offline

Default Had dinner at Outback Steakhouse

Bob Terwilliger wrote:
> Nancy wrote:

>> Don't tell anyone, I gave up trying to eat them with a fork and took
>> to using my fingers. Hey ... if it's okay for asparagus, it's good
>> enough for the green beans. I'm sticking with that story, you're
>> supposed to eat them with your fingers.

> Pshaw... think nothing of it! After all, what consequences could
> there be?

If I was in a booth, I really wouldn't care. We sat at the bar, though,
and this woman came in and sat rightnexttome. I had a hard time
cutting my steak, then I was picking my beans off my plate with my
fingers. Sorry, lady. My manners suck tonight.

nancy