Default Sun Drying Experiences?

"Peter Dy" > wrote:
> > wrote in message
> > "DC." > wrote:

> [...]
> > We used ta do the same fishing for crabs and eels in Tarrytown, NY.
> > Spooky the way those cut up eels would slither aroung in the fry pan
> > while they were cookin'!

> I didn't know Americans ate eel. Are you from an immigrant family?

Paternal side: grandfather - Sicilian, grandmother - Hungarian, both
1890's.

Maternal side: grandfather - mixed back to Chretian Dejo, 1594,
grandmother - Swedish 1890's.

You can call me Heinz (57 varieties). ;~D

--
Intuitive insights from Nick, Retired in the San Fernando Valley
"Giving violent criminals a government guarantee that their intended