Default Sun Drying Experiences?

"DC." > wrote:
> [ . . . ]
> Ingenious contraption Nick,[ . . . ]these days it's all high tech &
> very clean.

And hardly what could be called 'hi-tech'!

> []as a kid we've tried 101 ways to try & catch one of these snakeheads
> until we finally cracked it, we'd thread a slice of beef on a fish hook &
> leave it out to dry rock hard & stank. We'd then use it for fishing
> snakeheads,[]

We used ta do the same fishing for crabs and eels in Tarrytown, NY. Spooky
the way those cut up eels would slither aroung in the fry pan while they
were cookin'!

--
Intuitive insights from Nick, Retired in the San Fernando Valley
"Giving violent criminals a government guarantee that their intended