Posted to alt.food.barbecue
sqwertz sqwertz is offline

Default How Long Do You Cook Roast Beef, Pork Chops, Or Baby Back Ribs?

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 08:31:06 -0700, RegForte wrote:

> Preston Wilson wrote:
>
>> And finally when you need to know how long do you cook roast beef,
>> pork chops, or baby back ribs, you probably already know that you have
>> two options for cooking ribs. You can either grill them or bake them
>> in the oven.

> Those are my choices?
>
> Dang. And here I've been doing it wrong all along. Time to get rid of
> all my smokers.

It's interesting to note how many people plagiarize bad articles to
promote something of their own - especially when they do it in a
group where many of the people are experts on those subjects.

The guy who wrote that article also bring us these other important
articles, such as:

# List of 20 Love Questions to Ask Someone
# Questions From Are You Really in Love Quizzes?
# Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
# Printable Questions For Couples - The Benefits
# Romantic Questions For Couples - Should You Answer Them?
# The Importance of Building a List of 100 Questions Before Marriage
# Taking Free Online Compatibility Tests
# Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
# Are Printable Boyfriend Quizzes Proven Tools?
# Soul Mate Test
# Boyfriend-Girlfriend Tests - Should You Take Them?
# Good Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
# Relationship Compatibility Quiz Can Be Fun Questions to Get to
Know Someone
# The Importance of a Compatibility Relationship Test
# Free Marriage Compatibility Tests - A Great Tool to Know Your
Partner
# Free Marriage Compatibility Tests - Is it Worth Taking Them?
# Boyfriend-Girlfriend Tests - Should You Take Them?
# The Benefits of Couple Compatibility Tests
# Free Romantic Compatibility Tests - Useful Tools
# Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner - Getting the Atmosphere
Right

This guy is really into testing. While you're waiting for your
baked ribs, you'll be answering all sorts of test questions.

ObSmokedFood: 3 slices of thick bacon on my salad [gasp] tonight.

-sw