Posted to rec.food.equipment
[email protected] pltrgyst@spamlessxhost.org is offline

Default Mario's Lasagna pan

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:12:05 -0400, "Dee Dovey" > wrote:

>I've eaten and made plenty of inadequate lasagnas [in my time ;-)). And, I
>have plenty of pans that I've bought seeking a perfect lasagna pan; but this
>pan IT!

Glad you're happy with it!

I've yet to find a lasagne pan that's the right size for two people, but deep
enough for the four or five layers I prefer. Your ad says extra-deep, but it's
only three inches.

So I generally end up using an ordinary loaf pan. 8;( Still looking...

OTOH (and OT, my Technivorm arrived yesterday and is working overtime already!
Sort of like a giant adult chemistry lab set-up. 8

-- Larry