Posted to rec.food.equipment
Dee Dovey Dee Dovey is offline

Default Can't afford VitaMix: Next best juicer?

5.250...

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.digitalci....13.drinkworld
>> .vineyard2.jpg Dee Dee
>>

> Now I know how you spend your spare time, Dee! :-)
>
> --
> Wayne Boatwright

And you, I read that you had a tuneup and are in good health. What a
project. There is so much written about overall (heart) health and teeth,
that I am glad you accomplished your goal. Whatta decision!

Best of health, Wayne.
Dee Dee