Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Quentin Grady Quentin Grady is offline

Default Can anyone invent me a couple of dishes

On Sat, 04 Apr 2009 20:31:10 -0600, Tiger Lily > wrote:

>frozen shoulder left me eating hot dogs and hamburgers as they require
>no utensils to cook or eat them with (ok, a spatula to flip them)
>
>hope you are over this in short order!
>
>kate

Hi Kate,

Our favourite dish is the Moroccan casserole mentioned in Nutrition
for Blokes. It is very tolerant of what ever vegetables are available
at the time. The difficult part for you would be getting the casserole
dish out of the oven. You'd have to get someone else to do that for
you. Sometimes I manage it myself. Sometimes I have to wait for Tricia
to come home. It works for us.

kind regards.
--
Quentin Grady ^ ^ /