Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_1_] marika[_1_] is offline

Default Air Pot for coffee

"Chuck Olson" > wrote in message
>I recently found a container advertised for dispensing coffee called an
>"Air Pot", typically manufactured by Bunn, Bloomfield or Wilbur Curtis.

I read your post and never thought about it because I had never heard of it
but decided to write back the next day with renewed fervor

I was excited to find out yesterday about the recent research that coffee is
therapeutic in the control of alzheimers.
So more ways to make it well are worth checking out

If someone knows let us know

mk5000

"my baby boo god i thank you
cause without you how'd i get through
all of my days without you
now living with you see everything's true"-- britney spears