Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterL[_17_] PeterL[_17_] is offline

Default If I don't wake up tomorrow

"Felice" > wrote in -
september.org:

> it will have been worth it.
>
> Chunked leftover spoonbread in a wide soup bowl, shredded leftover fried
> chicken on top of that, and then a gravy of frying pan drippings and
> scrapings and a combination of homemade chicken stock and half-and-half.
>
> It was a truly disgusting thing to do and I offer no apologies.
>
> Felice

Well, it is a full moon at the moment ;-P

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"As viscous as motor oil swirled in a swamp, redolent of burnt bell peppers
nested in by incontinent mice and a finish reminiscent of the dregs of a
stale can of Coca-Cola that someone has been using as an ashtray. Not a bad
drink, though."
Excerpt from "The Moose Turd Wine Tasting" by T. A. Nonymous