Posted to rec.food.restaurants
AEH AEH is offline

Default seek grilled fish in San Jose areas

I am seeking grilled fish in San Jose south bay silicon valley areas.
This is probably the nearest recipe I found in the internet
http://www.dishbase.com/recipe/portu...lled-sardines/
This one is called Portuguese Grilled Sardines.
Please allow me to explain. I was in Amsterdam recently.
We went out for dinner and search for different food every evening.
One night, we dined at a Indonesian restaurant. We were served
a number of small dishes. One of the dishes were grilled small fishes,
looked like this photo:
http://www.dishbase.com/recipe_image...2056020821.jpg
That was the dish I have been trying to find since I am back to the States.
Can you please tell me if there are any similar dish here?
Also, I have tried to BBQ grill fish myself, but disappointingly, my fish
skin came off, which was the best tasting part. Thank you.