Posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking
Norman Paperman[_2_] Norman Paperman[_2_] is offline

Default Consumer Reports' crappy article about gas grills

"Dan Abel" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Nonny" >
> wrote:
>
>> Did you ever consider that folks like him and many of the others
>> really ARE experts?

> Trust me. I know the signs of senility.

LOLOL

Read some of "Nonny's" posts on alt.food.barbeque, Dan. He's the "Expert".
Always futzing with things, and most recently wanting to cook over plutonium
and other such shit. Yeah, Nonny is about as credible as Sheldumb.

Maybe he's related to Andy? After thinking about it for a second, Nonny IS
more like Andy than Sheldumb.