Posted to alt.food.recipes
Blaaaaah Blaaaaah is offline

Default Food Ideas for 3 year old?

I use a rice and chicken casserole as a mainstay for my 3 year old.

Prepare minute rice as directed but sub chicken broth for the water.
grill proportianate to rice chicken breast seasoned with salt and pepper.
let rest 10 min
1 can cream of mushroom or chicken
In a hot pan add a tablespoon of sesame seed oil then stri fry 2 cups of
broccoli until it turns color about a minute and a half.
Combine rice broccoli and soup mix with 1 cup of grated cheese.
dice chicken and add to rice mix and turn in gently. You don't want to beat
up the rice or the broccoli.
spoon into a ungreased oven safe dish
top with cheese and back until bubbly or brown on top whichever you prefer.

This can be used with beef and can be spiced up or down dependent on
variances in taste and what is in the pantry. Frozed peas are good instead
of broccoli and blanced baby carrots
go well to. Don't use hamburger unless it is well drained and lean.