Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_1_] marika[_1_] is offline

Default Teppanyaki Grills

"Stu" > wrote in message
> We are trying to find a supplier that sells Teppanyaki Grills afetr an
> enquiry from one of our customers. It will be used in a Chinese
> restaurant front of house, so needs to look the part as well as being
> good quality.
>
> Any ideas would be appreciated.
>
> Stu
> www.cateringappliancesltd.co.uk
> www.cateringforums.co.uk

That is exciting, sounds like a great location.

mk5000

" Directing a movie is a very overrated job, we all know it. You just have
to say yes or no. What else do you do? Nothing. "Maestro, should this be
red?" Yes. "Green?" No. "More extras?" Yes. "More lipstick?" No. Yes. No.
Yes. No. That's directing. "--Liliane La Fleur, Nine