Posted to rec.crafts.brewing,rec.crafts.winemaking
Marshall Jose Marshall Jose is offline

Default Experience with "Young's Auto Syphon 23 L"?

The one I have works quite well and disassembles to parts which present
little problem for sanitization.

The chief problem I've had while using it is the usual problem of
keeping stationary things which should be stationary. I.e., the siphon
really should be made fast to the neck of the vessel it's in, a task not
easily accomplished; otherwise, excessive motion can cause unwanted
stirring in the liquid being racked. I wish I could recommend a solution
-- perhaps others can suggest something.

Marshall