Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Coffee Extract

In article >,
Bob Muncie > wrote:

> I'm just curious about who would waste an entire lb of coffee on this
> experiment,

Heck if Iknow. I made half the recipe and don't consider it wasted.

People have wasted more than a pound of coffee on food experiments. And
why do you consider it a waste of coffee?

> and if indeed you liked the result, would you continue to
> make it on a regular basis?
>
> Bob

I do like the result. Will I make it on a regular basis? IdaKnow.
Likely not, though it was a fresh-tasting cuppa joe when I tried it out
this morning. I think LRK said it'll keep a couple weeks in the
fridge.

--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller - good news 4-6-2009