3dfan 3dfan is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On May 16, 5:26*pm, "Mag" wrote:
Montel Williams is selling the "Living Well Health Master".
Has anyone used this juicer/blender? *It seems to put
my Omega Juicer to shame.

It looks to be just slightly bigger than blender but
not much said about it's size or clean- up issues.

mag

HI:

Montel is selling the Health Master and everyone is jumping on the
bandwagon. Jack Lalanne sold it for years too. Try google-ing Jack
La Lanne and Health Master. Same thing. Only it's no longer
available anywhere, and there are LOADS of bummer stories. Wait a
while. We love things that work too. Then, if it doesn't survive the
long haul, it'll get a bad rap. A used Vitamax would be better.
I agree with you - I use Jack Lalanne's Health master - as for me there is no difference

Last edited by 3dfan : 01-07-2009 at 09:10 AM