Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Honey

Ricavito > wrote:
: > Jeeze, I had forgotten about that. ?Karo syrup on Wonder bread (builds
: > strong bones!) was the after school snack all the kids ate where I
: > grew up ?::shudder:: ? That and raw hot dogs. ?omigod
: >
: > Cheri-

: I used to tear the crust off of Wonder bread and squeeze it into a
: ball to eat--how gross is that? But now I only eat double fiber
: bread doled out in stingy quantities, lol. Except today I made a big

Brings back memories of making balls of the soft bread(sans crust) and,
either eating them or throwing them at my big brother at the dinner table.
He is one nw and I miss him.

Thanks for the memory.

Wendy