thaitotos

Default thai iced coffee

> thai [or malay/singapore] iced coffee is horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrid! way too
> sweet and WEAK! try lao coffee. or better yet, vietnamese.
> i personally don't care for the disasterous condense milk [for some reason
> they just love the stuff] but the coffee alone tastes very different from
> the usual western varieties. heard they add chicory, no?! nice with ice
> as it't very strong but i want to taste thecoffee and not desert. just
> returned from bolivia and peru today. only swiss instant coffee in sachets
> (( brought along me nestle's instant espresso and used it for 4 weeks.
> anyway, in thailand they also look at me funny when i tell them i don't want
> any sugar in my iced coffee.

In the past, Coffee beans in Thailand were low quality to make a cup
of coffee, so our ancestor were blend with roast tamarind seed , etc .
.. . (sorry I cannot remember), in order to get sweet smell.

So Thai iced coffee or O-lieng is just a dessert for Thai people.
But compare to O-lieng in favor of "real" coffee, Lao coffee is better
for coffee lover.
But there're many that love O-lieng and gafae yen

for more information, please visit http://www.lanabiz.com/r/siamcafe

Best regards,